Saturday, April 17, 2010

Makeup Haul!

Hey all! So a couple weeks ago I placed some makeup orders at Amazon and Dulce Cosmetics (a very inexpensive brand recommended here), and now that I've had some time to test them out I'm doing a haul! Enjoy!

From left to right, top to bottom: boi-ing concealer, baked powder, muffin cake blusher, baked blusher, essential eye brush kit, brilliant fusion palette, eyeshadow trio, duo lip gloss and liner, and liquid eyeliner pen.

1) First is Boi-ing Concealer by Benefit in 02. I bought this concealer because I'd gotten a sample of it before and LOVED it! Boi-ing is a cream concealer that is great for undereye circles, redness, and blemishes. When I use this I skip the foundation.
2) Next, Dulce Cosmetics baked powder in 02, a sheer, marbleized powder that instantly mattifies my skin. I like to buff it in with a powder brush.
3) Now Muffin Cake blusher by Dulce Cosmetics in 04. This is a really pretty blusher, marbleized between light gold and pink, and it shows up as a nice peachy flush.
4) This is Dulce Cosmetics' metallic blusher in 04, but I like using it as a bronzer! This is great for that shimmering, summer glow.
5) Now for a change of pace, some brushes! This cute Sonia Kashuk essential eye kit comes with five eyeshadow brushes: a large eye shadow brush, an angled bush, a sponge applicator, a crease brush, and a smudge brush. While shorter than I expected, these brushes do the job much better than what I previously used (the applicators shadows come with or my fingers)!
6) Possibly my favorite purchase, Dulce Cosmetics' brilliant fusion eyeshadow palette in 02 is a gorgeous mix of pigmented shimmering neutrals, perfect for an everyday or formal eye.
7) Now another eyeshadow by Dulce Cosmetics, their Viva Trilogy trio in 05. I bought this shadow on a whim, and I'm glad I did, because the shimmery red, brown, and pink are great for a glam party eye!
8) Next, Dulce Cosmetics' duo lip gloss and liner in 05. While the lip gloss is pretty standard, I do like the frosty pink color, and the brown liner it comes with is actually really nice as a casual eyeliner.
9) Finally, PenAbsolute liquid eyeliner by Dulce Cosmetics. This is my first liquid eyeliner ever, and I was surprised at how easy it is to get a nice, thin line. The pen applicator is definitely a plus for us eyeliner beginners!

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed the haul, and check out some more photos after the jump!
Love, Val





Boi-ing Concealer


Baked Powder

Muffin Cake blusher

Baked Metallic Blusher

Essential Eye Kit

Brilliant Fusion Eyeshadow

Viva Trilogy Eyeshadow

Duo Lip Gloss and Liner

PenAbsolute Eye Liner

2 comments:

Leave your thoughts here.