Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Inspired Outfit

Hey guys and welcome to my first fashion post! I'm just going to show you this Spring-inspired outfit I've put together. Here are a couple pics:

Blazer, Jones New York; Tank, Abercrombie & Fitch; Jeans, Lucky Brand; Shoes, Payless.

Why I love this outfit:
The floral tank, light wash denim, and open-toed low heels all scream spring, but the blazer gives the outfit a put-together look. This outfit would be perfect for lunch or shopping. Also, it was inexpensive: the blazer was a hand-me-down, the tank was on sale, the jeans are from Marshall's, and the shoes are from Payless Shoe Source.

Have fun putting together your own spring outfits!

Love, Val

P.S. With this outfit, I'm wearing my hair loose and wavy, but I'd also recommend a clipped-up style or a braided bun (learn how to make one here). Note that braids, buns, and waves are in for Spring 2010 runway!
 

2 comments:

Leave your thoughts here.