- Dulce Cosmetics Baked Powder - I've been loving matte finishes for May, contrary to my love of all things dewy in April. Some days I'll just apply concealer and this powder as a 'foundation.'
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume - My new favorite mascara!!
- Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm - Whenever I want a natural lip I just apply a lip balm like this, or a clear gloss. This balm has the best strawberry scent.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum - Who knew mousse blushes could be so fun? Next I want to try some cream blushes for summer.
- L'Oreal Lash Serum - Made my lashes noticeably longer and thicker. Review soon?
- Benefit Hoola bronzer and Nars Orgasm Blush - Read my 'Sephora Haul' to see why I love them! :)
- Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo and Conditioner - Makes my hair really soft, shiny, and healthy-feeling.
- Wearing my hair naturally! I've been loving showering in the morning, scrunching my hair with Paul Mitchell's texture cream, and letting it dry how it pleases.
- Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple - It's a gorgeous light blue/green, almost Tiffany color; I got a ton of compliments on my nails. Also, it's in for summer!