Hey everyone! Today I'm super excited because... I'm having a giveaway!
Over a month ago I bought some Stila makeup at Costco. I've been using everything and I love it all! Well, I just went back to Costco and saw the same set. I was struck by a brilliant idea - I bought it again to give away to one of my lovely readers!
In this picture - me (finally! wearing lululemon tank and hollister cardigan), the prize, my new coral-pink walls! You like?
1) You must be a follower of my blog to enter - because I want this to be a gift to a follower. :) It's easy and free!
2) You must be a) 18 or over, or b) have a parent's permission (so I can ship it to you).
3) Just leave a comment on this post and you're automatically entered!
4) Only one entry per person. I won't give you bonus points for linking to this contest from your blog, though that would be nice!
5) This contest is open internationally and I will pay shipping!
6) Contest closes August 1st at 12:00 AM PST. I will choose the winner using this website by numbering off the comments and then generating a random number. So if I had 6 comments, I would generate a number between 1 and 6, and the corresponding comment would win!
Now the fun part... your prize! One lucky winner will receive, in an unopened package, all authentic Stila makeup:
-an eyeshadow trio, including three eyeshadows: lamé (bright yellow), chloe (chocolate brown), and kitten (gold/pink, Stila's most famous product!), all with finely milled shimmer
-a double-ended eyeshadow brush #30, one side for lid/highlight and the other for crease/outer v
-lash visor waterproof mascara in black
-smudge pot (combination cream eyeshadow/gel eyeliner) in black (note: not full sized)
-.10 oz. sample of 'one step' foundation in medium (doesn't look like much, but has lasted me 5 applications and still has plenty left!)
Click 'read more' to see pictures and swatches of my copies, plus an eye look using the products! Good luck!
First, a quick eye tutorial, using all prize items! (But not yours, my copies of course!)
- Using the lid side of the #30 brush, I applied 'kitten' on the inner half of the lid and the browbone as a highlight.
- Using that same lid side, I applied 'lamé' to the second half of the lid and inner corner.
- With the crease side, and the color 'chloe', I created a crease and an outer v.
- Next, I thinly lined my upper lash line and 1/3 of my lower lash line with a black smudge pot.
- Finally a few quick strokes of lash visor waterproof macara and I am good to go!
Next, some pictures! Again, all are of my used copies. :)
Some swatches of the eyeshadows. They're all very soft and super pigmented - look at the color one quick swipe gives me! Left to right: kitten, chloe, and lamé. Top to bottom: lamé, chloe, kitten.
The double ended eyeshadow brush is soft and very convenient!
Waterproof mascara is a must have summer product, and I happen to love this one. My one complaint is that the tube doesn't include a stopper, so the formula clumps on the wand.
Smudge pots can be gel eyeliners or eyeshadows! I use mine as an eyeliner. Using an eyeliner brush, this has awesome staying power and a nice thin line.
I can tell just from using my sample that I love one step makeup! Great coverage, awesome consistency (very silky!), blends flawlessly to matte skin. I'm considering buying the full sized foundation now that my sample is running out. Color is medium, a beige with warm undertones.
Hope you liked! Go ahead and enter, all you need to do is comment!