Hello lovelies! Today I have a full-face makeup tutorial for you all (my first!). It's a makeup look inspired by Lauren Conrad. I've never seen the Hills, so I can't say I'm a fan of Lauren Conrad, the person; but I read People and her makeup is always gorgeous! Fresh, natural, and dewy. Without further babble, the tutorial!
1) Start off with a foundation-ready face. Lauren has clear skin, so be sure to use a good concealer, especially under the eyes. Lightly sweep a sheer powder on the t-zone to set and mattify, but avoid the cheek area because we want that to be as dewy as possible! (Sephora tinted moisturizer in bronze, Benefit boi-ing concealer in 02, Dulce cosmetics powder in 02)
2) Lauren has simple eye shadow, so start by concealing your lid with a base or concealer, then use a light shimmery color on the lid and browbone. (MAC painterly paint pot and naked lunch eyeshadow)
3) The most drama in Lauren's makeup is the liner and mascara! Use a liquid liner to draw a thin line across the upper lash line, then make a small wing at the end angling up towards the brow. Then use a coating of mascara for volume. (MAC PenUltimate liquid liner, CoverGirl LashBlast Volume mascara)
4) Apply a soft pink blush. I'm using a cream blush, for more dewiness, and applying with my fingers. Then highlight your cheeks (I go into more depth here!). (Nars Penny Lane cream blush, MAC naked lunch shadow)
5) Lauren always has very natural, glossy lips. So I used a peachy pink lipstick, blotted, and used a clear gloss over! (Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Peach, CoverGirl lip gloss in clear radiance)
Hope you liked the tutorial! Leave me any request you can think of, and I'll talk to you soon!