Alyssa, please email me here with your address and I'll have your package shipped ASAP! Everyone else: Don't fret, more giveaways are in the future. :)
Now, time for my July faves!
- Sephora retractable foundation brush - awesome for applying foundation and also awesome for travel!
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation - everything that Revlon PhotoReady lacked; it's glowy, lightweight, and shimmer-free, I love it!
- Blushes - I've been loving blush in general, pictured is Benefit's Coralista but I also love Nars Orgasm and Penny Lane (cream).
- Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm - because I've been chapped lately!
- Stila Waterproof Mascara - waterproof is a must for these summer months!
- Sephora Tinted Moisturizer - for when I want something a little more lightweight; I'm almost out!
- Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick - the most beautiful lip color, a sheer rose tint, most definitely my fall lip color!
- Mac Naked Lunch Eyeshadow - a beautiful skin toned shimmery shadow, great as all over lid color, highlight, or highlight of cheekbones
- Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Spray - Just spray onto damp hair and poof! Waves! I wasn't sure it really worked but both my mom and dad commented - unprompted - on how my hair looked wavier than normal. My dad even asked if I'd curled it!
- Teenage Beauty by Bobbi Brown - An excellent book for all teenagers, whether you love or are just starting with makeup. Gives great advice on makeup, skin care, health, perfumes, and more from the famed makeup artist Bobbi Brown! I love her outlook on makeup; she believes in natural beauty and embracing your features.
- My (not pictured) new skin care routine (AcneFree 3-Step Skincare System, Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, prescription acne antibiotic) has been working wonders on my skin!