Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall Transition Fashion

Fall Transition Fashion
Featured (clockwise from top left):
Yves St. Laurent cashmere-blend lizard-print scarf, $695; net-a-porter.com
Plum Soft Buffalo Purse, $695; mulberry.com
Berry Faux Suede Foldover Multi Stud Pump Heels, $25; amiclubwear.com
Nars Semi-Matte Lipstick in Trans-Siberian, $24; narscosmetics.com
Gap cropped easy straight jeans (dark wash), $60; gap.com
2 in 1 berry jersey top, 55 GBP; houseoffraser.co.uk

  Hey all, maybe two posts in one day is a bit obsessive but that's how I roll. :)
  Anyways, I've been hearing a lot about "polyvore.com" in various blogs and I finally checked it out. Basically, you can make your own collage of makeup and fashion right there! It's really awesome.
  So here's my summer-to-fall transition collage. I would love to have all these items!
  Recommendations: layer dark wash denim, shades of gray (the of-the-moment neutral), and rich berry and plum colors that never go out of style. The result: a look that's put together, classy, and classic but just trendy enough.
  Hope you liked! Please leave requests in the comments - now that I've finally gotten around to the fashion request I would love to tackle some more. :)
  Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here.