Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! ♥

Hello girls!
  Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays... I love the candy, the costumes, and the all-around silliness that comes with it!
My sister carved this pumpkin a week ago... as you can see it didn't hold up well!

  So... what am I being for Halloween?! I decided to go for something easy, and went as three-hole-punch Jim from the TV show The Office (fellow viewers will know that the character Jim went as a three-hole-punch version of himself in one of the Halloween episodes by gluing three black circles to his white shirt). Silly, I know, but that's how I am!


Makeup: Simple, of course, as I am going as a guy... haha :) Just some concealer, powder, and blush (I couldn't resist!) on the cheeks, temples, and tip of the chin.
Hair: Pulled back. I wouldn't dream of cutting it!
Costume: White shirt, "Hello my name is... Jim" nametag, tie, three black construction paper circles down the side (to look like hole punches!). Paired with jeans and sneakers.

That's all I did for my costume! Later tonight I'm going to hand out candy and trick-or-treat with a couple friends.
What are you going as for Halloween? What's your makeup like?


Have a safe and happy Halloween!
Love, Val

P.S. I have a Twitter account! Follow me for random <140 character ramblings @vals_tweets.

1 comment:

Leave your thoughts here.