Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dressy Fall Makeup

Hey guys! It's been too long since my last post, but I'm finally posting a tutorial for you guys. It's a dressed-up fall look, with matte neutrals and hints of plum. I kept everything soft and blended to keep it pretty. :) Enjoy!

1) Start off with your usual foundation routine. I added powder here because I like matte finishes for fall, but it's up to you! (Revlon Colorstay foundation in Nude, Maybelline Dream Matte powder in Medium Sand)

2) Let's start off with eyes. Use a primer, then select a bronze color and place it in the crease. Add a matte brown to the outer corner, and fill in the lid with a gray. Blend everything well; keep it soft and smoky. I used sponge tip applicators to help with a sheer application. (Urban Decay Primer Potion, Revlon Colorstay quad in Coffee Bean)

3) Finish the eyes with smudged pencil liner on the upper lash line and inner rims, curled lashes and mascara! (Wet n Wild eyeliner in black, Stila Major Major lash mascara)


4) Add a blush with a rose or plum tone to the cheekbones for a pretty flush. (Nars Dolce Vita blush)

5) Complete the look with a lip color in the plum family! I used a more red tone. (Neutrogena Plum Kiss lipstick)

Done! Get your hair ready and you're ready to go!


Hope you liked it! Have a great Sunday and enjoy the rest of fall!

Love, Val

3 comments:

  1. This is simply a gorgeous look! you are so beautiful :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a stunning look - sassy yet simple. I love!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.