Thursday, November 25, 2010

Face of the Day: Birthday Edition!

  Hey everyone and happy Thanksgiving! Today is also my birthday, so I figured a face of the day is appropriate. I did a "classic me" look - I use these products all the time! I think it's important not to look like  a completely different person on your birthday, no?

Face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation in Nude  (mixed with moisturizer)
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer (on blemishes)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (lightly dusted all over)
Nars Dolce Vita Blush (on apples of cheeks)

Eyes:
Maybelline Cream Shadow Quad in Natural (middle shade all over lid, light shade as highlight)
L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara (on curled lashes)

Lips:
Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick

I've had a great day so far, including some really awesome presents (like a Sephora gift card and Philosophy minis!). On Sunday I'm heading over to Sephora for my beauty insider birthday freebie. :)
What are your Thanksgiving plans?


Love, Val

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely!:D

    Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.