Saturday, November 6, 2010

October Favorites

Hello all!
Just a few things I've been loving this month - I've been doing simple looks every day (no eyeshadow, same thing every day...) But I'm going to start switching it up again soon :)

Makeup:

  • Maybelline Concealer Stick (medium beige) & Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (medium sand) - I've been using these two as a "foundation" everyday, for a light-coverage matte look. Yes, I'm back into matte! I think I go through phases...
  • Benefit Coralista blush & Nars Dolce Vita blush - These two go together because I've been pretty much switching off between them every day! Coralista is a fresh, pretty light pink with hints of orange and Dolce Vita is a beautiful dusty rose.
  • Stila Major Major Lash Mascara - I love it because it provides curled, volumized, fanned-out lashes without any clumps so it looks completely natural. Great for quick, no-time-to curl lashes!
  • Nars Dolce Vita lipstick - I wear this with the corresponding blush :) It's the same color, but sheer and glossy. So gorgeous.
  • Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing gloss in Raspberry - And this one, I wear with Coralista blush! Just enough raspberry color with a nice moisturizing effect.
Hair:
  I've been wearing my hair up (bun, ponytail, braid...) and unstyled for the majority of the month *guilty smile*. Good for the hair, but to be honest it's just out of laziness. November, I feel, will be a straight-hair month...

  That's all I've been loving this month! What are your October favorites?
  Love, Val

6 comments:

  1. Hey great products...Really wanna try out the Maybelline matte powder..Can you review it plz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My October favorite is actually mark lip gloss. It is seriously my new favorite - for life! I love the abundance of nude shades they offer - and it is so long-lasting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My NARS armour blush, it's amazing! That lipgloss color looks amazing!
    Enter my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing my hair up a lot too. I like your favorites! Great post :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT post !! I love this whole look :) Check out my blog, i am holding a bit of a survey right now which is very important for school as it is a major assesment. I would love it if you could fill it out for me !!! I would appreciate it so much, i would even publicise your blog !!! THANKYOU :)

    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-need-all-your-help-please-read-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rakhshanda - Definitely! I'll review it soon.

    @Cafe Fashionista - I haven't tried mark yet, but I've been meaning to! The glosses sound great :)

    @Devs - I have been admiring that blush every time that I go to Sephora but I have yet to get it! Absolutely love Nars.

    @Gina - Thanks!!

    @Sera - Thanks!! Wish I could help...

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.