Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hypnose Drama Insanity + Ramble

  Hi girls! As you probably have noticed by now... I changed my blog background! The old template was getting incredibly glitchy and annoying, so I had to switch. What do you think? Did you like the old one better? Any changes you recommend?

  On to our main topic of conversation: Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara. Now, I am not kidding when I say it is crazy. It makes my eyelashes look completely fake. Insane! Unfortunately the good camera is unavailable at the moment, so I apologize for the poor quality. But you'll just have to trust me on this one.

One quick coat of Hypnose Drama vs. bare lashes

Zoom in of right eye

Zoom in of left
  It multiplies, thickens, and lifts like no other mascara I've tried before. Definitely a must-try. However, I don't know if I would buy it; mine was a mini I got for a free gift with purchase. It's definitely not an everyday mascara - save this one for events only!

  In other Lancome news - I'll be using a Lancome Duo for a holiday look soon. Here's a sneak peek!

Okay, all for now. See you all soon!

Love, Val

P.S. My mom is upgrading her camera - in a couple weeks or so, you can look forward to much better quality pictures. No more webcam pics, hopefully! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great post Val. That Lancome Duo looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also received a mini Lancome Hypnose Drama as a gift with purchase and I agree, it's amazing! Like you, I like to save it for special occasions as it's so stunning =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rakhshanda Thanks :)

    @Gaby Glad that you agree! BTW, just followed your blog. Was afraid to follow earlier because you had 666 followers :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.