Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Camera!

Hey guys! I am excited to announce that my mom got herself a new camera (for her food blogging purposes). She said I can use it as well! Yay! Here's a few random pics to demonstrate the quality. It's really quite beautiful. The camera is a Sony Nex-3, I believe.

My mess of a makeup set up.

The fake sunflowers on my hutch!

Some school textbooks.

The top of my hutch: earrings and some cute erasers.
Couple side notes if you're interested:
  • I really want to have a giveaway soon! I have a couple prizes, but I need more. Also, I need an excuse (ha ha). 50 followers (could do it now), 100 followers (that'll be a while!), 1 year blog-iversary? (That would be April.) 
  • I'm getting a haircut after New Years - it'll be my first in over a year! I'm thinking four inches off the bottom and some layers.
All for now! Hope your holidays are going well!

Love, Val

8 comments:

  1. these pictures are such good quality! Excited to see some more posts with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these pictures, especially the ones of the books! Have fun getting your haircut. It's so exciting when you change it up a bit :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a new camera. :) I'm still waiting for the day I join the DSLR banwagon. :) Wishing you the best 2011 has to offer!!

    Swing by to enter my Wendy Mink giveaway! :)

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  4. really the pictures look very good. very very Happy new year to you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice stuff! I really like your earrings - seems like you have a great collection!

    Happy New Year!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it would be fun to schedule your giveaway during your 1 year blog birthday!
    And how awesome that you have a new camera to experiment with!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.