Monday, January 3, 2011

New Hair!

  Hey guys, well I finally went to get my hair cut today! I had been growing it out for a bet with my mom, but the bet ended New Year's. So here's a couple photos. :) (I didn't use the good camera because I'm still trying to find out how to use the self-timer. Haha)


  I asked for 4 inches off the bottom, and some long layers starting at chin level. My stylist was soo amazing, even with my insanely thick hair, and even had enough patience to give me a movie star blowout! That is quite a feat, let me tell you. I get tired after 5 minutes of trying to blow my hair out. FYI, he used a rounded brush to create the curls, and added some shine serum afterwards.

Anyways, that's all for today. Stay tuned, I may have a giveaway coming soon... :)

Love, Val

7 comments:

  1. looks AMAZING! Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great. I know what its like to have super thick hair. My hairdressers have always told me they get a work out when drying and straightening my hair :)
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice look! I have very think hair too :)

    xoxo

    gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you're looking lovely Val!!!Good one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is so pretty and flowy!! im throwing a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to participate dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty hair, you're lucky you have thick hair. I constantly have to use thickeners to get mine to look that pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val!! Do check out my new website- http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/
    Hope you follow me there too:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.