Sunday, February 27, 2011

Review: Revlon Berry Haute Lipstick

This has been my favorite lipstick of the last two months! Applied directly, it's a fun berry color, but as a stain (apply, then blot) it's a more natural pink color. I love it both ways. :)

application of Berry Haute lipstick
"stain" of Berry Haute lipstick

Formula: Satin. No shimmer, a little creamy. When you apply as a stain it usually ends up with a matte finish, applied normally it has more sheen.


Color: It's a gorgeous berry color! Kinda like a hot pink + blue tones. Nice color payoff.

Packaging: Classic and sophisticated, like most Revlon packaging. It's from the "Super Lustrous" line of lipsticks.

Wear: For me, the sheen lasts around 2 hours; the color, 3-5 hours.


Overall: If you're looking for a berry color, or something different to wear on your lips, I definitely recommend this!


Buy: At most drugstores or drugstore.com for $7.99.

Love, Val

16 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so so pretty with your skin tone! I'll definitely look for it next time I'm checking out the Revlon section!

    embellishmentsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always avoided berry coloured lipsticks as the colours just look scary, but this is actually beautiful on you! I will have to try out some berry shades myself :)

    Thanks for sharing

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so gorgeous! Revlon lippies are so nice! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I have never thought of using a dark lipstick as a stain, thanks for the idea! It looks gorgeous on you (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks wonderful on your lips dear..love this shade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it the same one on the picture above & on your lips? I mean totally different it looks.... violet alone, but pink on lips ????
    Lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a really fun color :)

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love revlon lipsticks as well!! this is pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I love your blog :)

    If you ever get a chance, I'd love for you to check out my February Favorites post!!

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen this colour before but love it. I will definitely be checking out the revlon section at my local drugstore.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color 'Berry Haute' is so pretty! Great picks! Please follow my blog! I'm following yours now! Thanks!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    http://thebeautyfashionandhealthblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this enormous post to increase my know-how.

    Also visit my blog post Acai Ultra Lean Diets

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely
    enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you book-marked to look at new stuff
    you post…

    Feel free to surf to my blog post http://slimlipoplusdiet.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.