Saturday, February 26, 2011

Spring Whimsy ♥

Just a quick outfit I put together! This is an example of what I'd like my spring wardrobe to be. Loose, fluttery, floral, and light. The makeup is simple and fresh, and pretty gold barrettes make for cute accessories.
TopShop white top
$30 - topshop.com

Acne blue short
130 GBP - matchesfashion.com

Italian leather shoes
$168 - simplysoles.com

Floral shawl
15 GBP - joythestore.com

Longchamp belt
78 GBP - longchamp.com



All for now! I'll have a giveaway winner hopefully in the next couple days.
Love, Val

9 comments:

  1. This is the perfect spring outfit! Great picks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! this is how i imagine my spring outfits too. Love your style :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the shorts<3 I would love to wear this in the spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! Everything about this collage makes me so excited for spring - love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh i love and want all of these!Great idea girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val! I see you are a fellow Polyvore user! Cute outfit! Great ideas! Check out my site...sometime...I use Polyvore for my site too!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.