- Revlon Berry Haute Lipstick: I love it so much! See my review here.
- Stila Perfecting Concealer (in 'C'): It's a great full-coverage liquid concealer. I use tiny dots on my under eyes and any blemishes for a beautiful flawless look!
- gloMinerals loose base (in 'Natural Light'): This I use over the concealer. It sets my makeup, mattifies, and adds some coverage. I love how natural it looks.
- Benefit Coralista Blush: It's such a beautiful, flattering color! This is definitely my Holy Grail/go-to blush.
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner (in 'Bourbon'): This rich brown with shimmer starts out super creamy and blendable, but within 30 seconds sets and stays all day! I love the fabulous pigmentation as well. (This is a mini that I got with my Summer of Love set.)
- Sigma F80 Brush: (not pictured) So multi-purpose! I use it to blend out my concealer, to apply foundation when I need it, for powder.... The list goes on! See my review here.
P.S. Results from my most recent poll!
"I like to play up..."
75% said "my eyes"
37% said "my clear skin"
25% said "my lips"
12% said "my cheeks"