Sunday, March 6, 2011

February Faves!

It is once again time for my monthly favorites post!
Makeup
  1. Revlon Berry Haute Lipstick: I love it so much! See my review here.
  2. Stila Perfecting Concealer (in 'C'): It's a great full-coverage liquid concealer. I use tiny dots on my under eyes and any blemishes for a beautiful flawless look!
  3. gloMinerals loose base (in 'Natural Light'): This I use over the concealer. It sets my makeup, mattifies, and adds some coverage. I love how natural it looks.
  4. Benefit Coralista Blush: It's such a beautiful, flattering color! This is definitely my Holy Grail/go-to blush.
  5. Urban Decay 24/7 liner (in 'Bourbon'): This rich brown with shimmer starts out super creamy and blendable, but within 30 seconds sets and stays all day! I love the fabulous pigmentation as well. (This is a mini that I got with my Summer of Love set.)
Tools
  1. Sigma F80 Brush: (not pictured) So multi-purpose! I use it to blend out my concealer, to apply foundation when I need it, for powder.... The list goes on! See my review here.
All for now! What are you loving??
Love, Val

P.S. Results from my most recent poll!
"I like to play up..."
75% said "my eyes"
37% said "my clear skin"
25% said "my lips"
12% said "my cheeks"

13 comments:

  1. Urban Decay liners are amazing! I have the black one and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The revlon lipstick is so pretty and rich. The color looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Urban Decay liners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the urban decay liners too! Mine's in black. What a great favorites post!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard anyone mention the Stila concealer but I am always looking for a great new under eye concealer. Any chance you will be doing a review on it?
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. UD bourbon is my HG too! :D and coralista is nice!! I just dug it out the other day and realized how much I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Urban Decay 24/7 liner is my fav!
    This has a charming effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally agree about the urban eyeliners! they're fantastic!

    following you now!

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Coralista! One of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Benefit Coralista Blush - I want it so much ;)
    I like your favs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Val...the gloMinerals...did you get that at Sephora? Is it like Bare Minerals?
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com
    www.carriefabulous63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @FunnyFaceBeauty: Definitely! I'll put a review up hopefully sometime in March.

    @Carrie Fabulous: I got it at a salon actually, but it's available ontheir website as well! I've heard it's like Bare Minerals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Revlon Berry Haute Lipstick =)
    XOXO
    www.feminine-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.