Thursday, March 17, 2011

FOTD: Speed Dial & Woodwinked

Just playing around with my new MAC stuff and thought I'd do a quick Face of the Day!


Face:
Stila Perfecting Concealer (Shade C)
Mac MSF Natural (Medium Plus)
Nars Orgasm Blush

Eyes:
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Mac Woodwinked eyeshadow (all over eyelid, into crease, and on lower lash line)
Wet N Wild Color Icon eyeliner in Black (upper lash line and inner rims)
L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition Mascara in Black

Lips:
Mac Speed Dial Lipstick

Hope you enjoyed! Happy St. Patty's day! I hope you're all wearing green *virtual pinches*!
Love, Val

4 comments:

  1. MAC is my FAVORITE to wear!! By far ;-)

    Happy Weekend Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like woodwinked so far? :)
    xo
    http://www.themilkandtea.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen - You too! Thanks for stopping by!

    @Devea Oh my gosh, I love it!! It's soo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fab! I love MAC.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.