Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nordstrom Haul!

Yesterday I went to my favorite store, Nordstrom, to pick out one complete outfit and some new makeup (to make up for what I finished in Project 10 Pan!). Here's what I got...
This pair of navy slip-on Vans was on sale, and they're going to make great everyday shoes!
Army green was everywhere in the store, so I figure it's a trend? Anyways, I picked up this loose fitting, very comfy shirt from "Rubbish."
To go with the shirt, I picked up these cuffed, faded denim shorts from the brand "STS Blue." They're a spring/summer staple!
Finally, I went to the MAC counter! I picked out "Woodwinked" eyeshadow (thanks to Devea's recommendation), a Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, and "Speed Dial" cremesheen lipstick. All of these I LOVE!

I love going to Nordstrom, it perfectly fits my style! What's your favorite place to shop?
Love, Val

6 comments:

  1. I hope you like woodwinked, it's still by far my favorite mac eyeshadow! I need to go pick up some of those loose fitting tshirts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're got a complete outfit right there, haha! Great haul =)

    embellishmentsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! It's something I would totally wear in the spring/summer too!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! (and love ur blog!)
    hmm...my fav store would probably be forever21 or h&m :)

    -AA

    follow me, please?
    iknowtheressunshinebeyondthatrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. like this combination:)

    Follow me lady??i'd be very happy if you do so..i wait u..kiss
    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.