Friday, April 8, 2011

March Favorites + Blog-iversary!

Hey girls! As is is already April, it's time for my March faves post. The month of March was another simple one for me. However, I do have some new products to mix in with some old faves. So here we go!
FACE:
Stila Perfecting Concealer - This is, yet again, a fave of mine. I PROMISE to review it soon!
NARS "Orgasm" blush -  A year later, I still enjoy this blush! It actually looks really pretty and natural, not too shimmery. I love the peachy/hot pink color.
Elf Blushing/Bronzing duo - This is my first elf product, and for $3, I am super impressed! The bronzer is perfect right now, as I am not yet tan enough to pull off my Hoola bronzer. Review?

EYES:
Clinique "No-Show Taupes" eyeshadow duo - I am completely in love with this duo. The colors, when used correctly, feign the look of a gorgeous natural eye shape. Love.
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in "Black" - I don't usually like eyeliner for every day but have gotten into it this month. I use a thin line on the upper lash line for a very subtle look.
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in "Black" - Another old fave of mine! It fans out lashes nicely without clumping.

LIPS:
Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in "Raspberry" - Feels like a lip balm, with a hint of color and shine.

That's all for my March faves! Oh, and Happy (belated) one-year Blog-iversary to me!! I seriously cannot believe it's been a whole year. Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate all of you who have made blogging so fun for me.

Love, Val

1 comment:

  1. I would really love to try that clinique eyeshadow duo...looks pretty! =) Love the elf blush duo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.