For that flawless matte skin, apply a thin layer of medium coverage liquid foundation, full coverage concealer under the eyes and on blemishes, and a light dusting of powder to set. (Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup in "soft beige," Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in "3," MAC MSF Natural in "Medium Plus")
Mila is wearing a subtle cheek color: a bit of bronzer on the backs of the cheekbones and temples, and a bit of peachy blush on the apples of the cheeks. Remember, the eyes should take the focus here! (e.l.f. Blush & Bronzing Powder)
1) If necessary, prep the eyes with eyeshadow primer and lightly fill in eyebrows. (MAC Painterly Paint Pot, matte brown from Revlon Coffee Bean quad)
2) Apply a shimmery, medium/dark taupe color to the eyelid. Blend slightly into the crease. (Taupe from e.l.f. "Day 2 Night" quad)
3) Pat a darker, matte brown into the outer corner. Blend upwards for that smoky effect.Take this time to apply more of the lid color to the lower lashline. (Matte brown from Revlon Coffee Bean quad)
4) Take a true black eyeliner pencil and line the upper lashline and waterline, all the way around. (Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx)
5) Finally, curl your lashes and apply lots of black mascara to the upper and lower lashes. No false lashes necessary; let the liner do the talking! (CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara in black)
Keep it simple with a kiss of pink color, and a tiny dash of gloss! (e.l.f. Lip Stain in Birthday Suit)
I hope you all enjoyed this makeup look!
P.S. SO sorry for being MIA recently! I got caught up in finals, potential summer work, volleyball, etc. I will have a lot more time come summer, aka in one week!