Fashion inspiration can come from a myriad of sources. Challenge your wardrobe (and your styling abilities) this summer by getting inspiration from the places you go and things that you do!
Here’s some fashion inspiration coming your way, inspired by a trip to the fair!
Enjoy a summer’s day, indulge in some cotton candy and ride the Ferris wheel in style!
- Embrace color and choose a cute pair of colored denim cutoffs, like these pink ones by J Brand!
- Opt for a basic cropped tee for a relaxed and comfortable look.
- Nothing says summer like espadrilles! Forego wearing flip-flops and instead wear these for a fun and youthful summer look!
- Keep your hair simple! Try to tousled fishtail braid (since the rollercoasters will mess up your hair anyway!)
- Revlon’s line of scented nail polishes perfectly complements the fun, bright colors of summer! With scents like Bubble Gum and Gumdrop, you’ll never want to take it off your nails!
- Most importantly- remember to stay hydrated! (It helps to remember to carry a water bottle when there’s as cute as this one by KOR!)