Monday, June 6, 2011

May Faves!

For me, May has been a month of glowy, fresh skin with subtle eyes and coral lips. On to the faves!

FACE
Stila Tinted Moisturizer is an illuminating, glowy start to any makeup look. I love its barely-there coverage; just enough to even out the complexion.
I like to follow up with a tiny dot of Stila Perfecting Concealer, which covers blemishes and redness beautifully.
Atop the cheeks I apply Revlon Colorstay Brighten Finishing Powder for a sheer highlight - right above whatever blush or bronzer I wear that day.
EYES
I adore this $1 e.l.f. "Day 2 Night" Quad; the pigmentation is excellent and the colors are fab. I use the cream shade on my lid with the taupe brown blended through the crease.
LIPS
I like to finish off the look with Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef for a glossy coral finishing touch!

This is my 1st anniversary for my favorites posts! Read last May's here.
Have an excellent day!
Love, Val

8 comments:

  1. I love the color coral for lips! And just in general! Great faves this month :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faves!! Love the Revlon products <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I saw the baked powder and lipgloss the other day but didn't buy. I should've just so I could've tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The revlon lip gloss looks gorgeous! :) Cute blog background, I love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lip gloss is a fantastic color!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice favorites!:D

    I've been loving corals on my lips too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there, new member of your blog..i do love the revlon coral lip gloss..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those all sounds lovely! I have always wanted to try the stila tinted moisturizer! And coral so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.