Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Review: e.l.f. Blush & Bronzing Powder

This blush/bronzer duo was my first e.l.f. product ever, and well - it's responsible for my obsession today!




Color: The blush is a light, neutral pink; the bronzer is a warm brown.
Finish: The blush has large, visible shimmer - this is the only downfall to either product. The bronzer has small gold reflects, but I don't notice them on the face.
Texture: Really nice for the drugstore! Smooth and well pressed.
Payoff: Decent color payoff; just enough without being difficult to work with.
Wear: All day, as most cheek powders are for me.

Overall: If you don't mind a little glitter, this duo is wonderful for any makeup collection and definitely worth the price. The bronzer is my absolute favorite for summer, and the blush adds a pretty light pink glow!
To buy: The e.l.f. website or Target stores, $3.

**I've heard that the blush is a good dupe for Nars "Deep Throat" blush, and the bronzer for Nars "Laguna" bronzer. I don't own either, so I can't compare, but keep it in mind!

Hope you enjoyed the review!
Love, Val

1 comment:

  1. I love most of ELF's products--may have to give this a try now. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.