1) Apply a mineral foundation all over the skin for a little bit of coverage. Using a smaller brush, pinpoint more of the mineral foundation to the areas ou need it - specifically, under the eyes and on blemishes. (GloMinerals loose base, ecoTools powder brush, Stila brush #30)
2) Liven up the cheeks with a blush! I used a cream stick blush for quickness, applied to the back of the apples and blended out with fingers. (NYC blushable cream stick - Big Apple Blush)
3) Get your face an all-over dewy glow with liquid highlighter! I applied to the tops of the cheekbones and all over the eyelids, as an eyeshadow. (elf Shimmering Facial Whip - Lilac Petal)
4) Curl the lashes and apply mascara, as always! (Sephora Lash Curler, Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara)
5) Finish off with tinted lip balm on the lips! (Wet N Wild lip balm in 104)
Hope this helped! Any requests, video or blog?