Saturday, July 16, 2011

4 Minute Makeup!

I don't know if many of you know this but I actually have a YouTube channel! I've only done a few videos, but nonetheless - it's been fun. I thought I'd share one with you today. It's a tutorial for makeup in four minutes! (And as you can tell, I'm still pretty awkward in these. Ha. That's why blogs are great!)
How To:
1) Apply a mineral foundation all over the skin for a little bit of coverage. Using a smaller brush, pinpoint more of the mineral foundation to the areas ou need it - specifically, under the eyes and on blemishes. (GloMinerals loose base, ecoTools powder brush, Stila brush #30)
2) Liven up the cheeks with a blush! I used a cream stick blush for quickness, applied to the back of the apples and blended out with fingers. (NYC blushable cream stick - Big Apple Blush)
3) Get your face an all-over dewy glow with liquid highlighter! I applied to the tops of the cheekbones and all over the eyelids, as an eyeshadow. (elf Shimmering Facial Whip - Lilac Petal)
4) Curl the lashes and apply mascara, as always! (Sephora Lash Curler, Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara)
5) Finish off with tinted lip balm on the lips! (Wet N Wild lip balm in 104)

Hope this helped! Any requests, video or blog?
Love, Val

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Val I had no clue that you had your own YouTube Channel; but...I am super glad that you do because you always give the best makeup tutorials. Off to check your videos out now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sometimes we want to but do not have the time to look good...that is apply fast make up or actually do not know the ways to do it.This would be of immense help in that case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tutorials like this! I am totally makeup challenged!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.