Sunday, July 10, 2011

EOTD: Neutrals, Shimmer, Winged Liner

I absolutely love playing around with makeup to find new neutral combinations, and this was one I particularly liked so I thought I'd share!

primer
MAC Painterly Paint Pot

shadow
lid + inner corner: Physicians Formula Sunset Strip - 2nd shade down, a frosted pink/beige
crease/lower lash line: Urban Decay Smog - bronzey brown with satin finish
outer v: MAC Satin Taupe - grey/plum/brown with satin finish
blending out the crease: Clinique "No Show Taupes" Duo - darker, a matte medium neutral brown

liner
upper lash line and wing: Stila "stay all day" Waterproof Liquid Liner
tightline, between upper lashes: elf Cream Eyeliner - black

mascara
Revlon Grow Luscious - black

All for now! Would you like more EOTD posts?
Love, Val

5 comments:

  1. You've got lovely eyes Val <3
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!

    I'm a new follower, hope you can check out my blog too!

    xO Kristen
    http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye look. I suck at applying the eyeliner :P Is Stila's eyeliner good? What's the best eyeliner that you can recommend? So far, i use Etude House's Waterproof Eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.