Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Faves: Simple + Sweet!

Hey all! It feels like I haven't blogged in forever! ...But really, it's only been a week. I was at camp, but I'm so glad to be back and share my July favorites!
July was a month of little/no makeup for me, because my skin has been giving me problems and I wanted to let it clear up.
Sephora Eyelash Curler: I've been too lazy to deal with eye makeup remover, so instead of mascara I just curl my lashes! This gives the best curl without pulling or snagging.
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: I'm just about out of my Revlon concealer, so I picked up a replacement at MAC. This has medium/full coverage, and awesome lasting power, as well as a convenient pump. I wear NC35, and I like to dab a bit under the eyes daily; for nights, I'll apply some on blemishes too.
Burt's Bees Tiger Lily Tinted Lip Balm: This is a lovely, sheer, nonwaxy lip balm with a pleasant scent. Tiger Lily is a peachy, natural lip color and very sheer; it just lightens up my natural shade. I've been wearing it daily!
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot: For a bit of sparkle on the eyes, I like to apply this lovely warm peached gold cream shadow as a wash across the lids. It's quite sheer, so it's perfect for a subtle look or as a base!
That's all I've been loving! What are your faves right now?
Love, Val

2 comments:

  1. Love that MAC concealer -- it's a fav of mine too!

    Fashion Translated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer seems like a good time for just basic makeup anyway! I really want to try the burts bees tinted lip balm, it sounds really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.