Friday, July 1, 2011

June Faves ✼

This has been a month of dewy skin, glossy lips, thick lashes and a touch o' bronzer. Read on for my faves!
FACE
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer is a lovely, illuminating base. It's very sheer, but I love how lightweight it feels. Perfect for summer.
On top, I apply Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer. It contains salicylic acid (great for treating acne), making it perfect to cover blemishes. On lazy days this is fine for an undereye concealer as well. (I apply it with my MAC 217 brush - great for a seamless, no-makeup look.)


CHEEK
Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint in Crush is a beautiful, bright cheek color. I love the brightening, youthful effect this gives to the cheek.
Benefit Hoola Bronzer is my trusty matte bronzer! Read back on my old (embarrassing) Sephora Haul for more.


EYES
I like to define my eyes with Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil in Softsmudge Brown. It's a great warm brown color that I pencil in across my upper lash line, then wing at the end to mimic flirty outer lashes.
Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Pearl Beige goes in the inner corner and the waterline for sparkly, bright eyes.
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara adds great volume and nice length to the lashes, all while conditioning them! I noticed a difference after the first use - my lashes felt stronger and thicker.


LIPS
Nars Lipstick in Barbarella is THE coral color I have been looking for! It's gorgeous, sheer and it matches my walls. Love.


I hope you enjoyed these faves!! Would you like a review on any of these products?

Love, Val

P.S. I'm going away for Fourth of July weekend, but I have a post pre-scheduled and I'll be back soon!

5 comments:

  1. I saw/swatched Hoola just yesterday when I was out with my bestie--I keep seeing it everywhere and I'm beginning to wonder if I should just go get it lol.

    Nice faves! I've never seen Barbarella yet--I got Niagara thinking that was the only coral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Urban Decay blush looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great faves!!! Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to try the Nars Lipstick in Barbarella - the color sounds gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the urban decay afterglow looks really pretty!!! Those are some nice favs! I need to try all of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.