Friday, July 8, 2011

Natural, Cruelty Free Drugstore Goodies!

...What could be better?
Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes, EcoTools Bamboo Powder Brush
The title, explained -
Natural: The Yes to Cucumbers wipes are 98% natural; the EcoTools powder brush is from natural and recycled materials.
Cruelty Free: I don't think many of you know this, but I've been only buying cruelty free makeup, hair products, and body products (working on skin care and tools) since around the start of 2011. Neither of these products was tested on animals, and the brush contains no animal hair.
Drugstore: I picked them up at Walgreens!

I hope you enjoyed this quick lil' post! Any interest in a review of either product?
Love, Val

6 comments:

  1. I need to try them both, they sound really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try out those wipes. Deffiently tell me if they are any good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff!!! Really wanna give the brush a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove EcoTools brushes, they are so soft! And I really have to try something from Yes To... sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Eco tools brushes are great! I have the massive bronzer one - really recommend it!

    -Candice :)

    P.S. - I have posted the review you requested of MAC Indianwood Paint Pot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you like the facial wipes? I have tried them as well but wasnt blown away by them =\ but they are decently priced so not a big loss. Love the Ecotools brushes!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.