Saturday, August 20, 2011

Earthy Eyes with a Pop of Teal!

Hey guys! Today I'm posting a video tutorial of this earthy, brown with a pop of color look I did using my Nuance palettes. Hope you enjoy! (Skip to 1:18 for tutorial.)
Products Used:
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer - 3
MAC MSF Natural - Medium Plus
Nuance Eye Quad - Smokey
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara- Black
Stila Blockbuster Palette - peachy blush
Nuance Lip Quad - Warm

Tools Used:
Stila Brush #30
Sonia Kashuk Travel Brush
MAC 217 Brush
ecoTools Powder Brush

All for now! How do you incorporate color into your look?
Love, Val

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Teal is one of my favorite colors right now :) And I'm loving your blog background!!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial, I really want to try that Laura Mercier secret concealer now. I liked watching you do this because I'm always using dark brown shades more than black shadows these days.

    Following you now
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.