Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Makeup Besties ♡

make/up best/ies phrase 1. Favorite cosmetics 2. Trusty beautifiers 3. Lifesavers

Definition taken straight from the Val Dictionary! I can always rely on my personal makeup besties to help me out when I'm looking "ehh", to get me ready in a flash, and to brighten my mood in the morning. Here they are!

 
Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer - makes my skin look fresh, healthy, and not made up
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer - camouflages dark under-eyes without looking cakey 
MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow - can be popped on the lid and blended for an easy smokey look
DiorShow Iconic Mascara - gives a big, separated lash effect in a flash
NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick - enhances my natural lip color and moisturizes
elf Tickled Pink Blush - adds a fresh, natural pink to the complexion

What are your makeup besties??
Love, Val

PS - Sorry I was gone for so long! School + cross country = a very busy start to September. But I'm back for good! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great favs. I have Dolce Vita blush but the lipstick looks really nice.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ELF blushes! And yay for cross country! How was it?

    xo, gina

    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I really like your blog.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.