Sunday, November 27, 2011

November Faves

Now that November is coming to a close, it's time to sum up my favorite products this month! I stuck to warm tones, mainly neutrals with some shimmer.


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss, Papaya - A fun orange shade with just enough pigment and shimmer.
Laura Mercier Paint, Rose Gold - The perfect metallic shade for fall, and so easy to use!
Elf Duo Eyeshadow/Liner, brown- I like to line the upper lash line with this, with or without the LM eyeshadow. It makes for a warm, soft definition.
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse Foundation - Keeps me matte without powder, and evens out the skin with light natural-looking coverage. A must for oily skin.

All for now! What are your November faves?
Love, Val

6 comments:

  1. So intriguing, Charlene.. As well as a entirely various point of
    view... :D

    my weblog - attract beautiful women hypnosis

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is been stated that guys want intercourse, females want adore.
    Effectively, I'm a woman and i want both. Do males seek love? What is passionate to guys?

    Check out my blog post female mind mastery

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous bunch of pictures! They all will be the perfect place to spend a lot of time.
    Overnight? If there's plumbing!
    mary timmers recently posted..I am NOT Putting That Bra Back On!

    My homepage - Cheap Arrow Sheds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've one solitary question. Google apps for schooling is also available? for Archives outdoors US?

    Feel free to visit my weblog; watch 60 minute stamina free

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you mind if I publish your recipe on
    Mark's Daily Apple as a full blog submit?

    Here is my homepage; metabolic cooking fat loss cookbooks package download

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the
    way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful
    lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Feel free to surf to my web site - do vigrx plus pills work - -

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here.