![]() |
| Megan, as always, looks amazing in the makeup! |
2) Now, for the winged liner! Use your liner of choice (powder, gel, pencil...); I like liquid for a dramatic line. Create a line across the upper lash line, getting gradually thicker towards the end. Then, finish it off with a thick wing angling towards the brow, and a little liner on the lower lash line. Don't forget to heap on the mascara! (Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner, Stila Major Major lash mascara)
3) Add a light dusting of bronzer, taking it from the temple across the cheekbone. (Benefit Hoola bronzer)
4) Wrap things up with a fuchsia lip! Carefully outline the shape of your lips, fill in, then blend with a finger for even coverage. Coat with clear gloss. (Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Passion, CoverGirl clear gloss)
5) Done!
Hope you liked the tutorial! I absolutely love the look... considering wearing it to my next school dance! Have a great weekend and thank you so much for all the support. :)
Love, Val








Gorgeous! I am going to try this look tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a stunning tutorial! Megan Fox always looks gorgeous!! :)
ReplyDelete@Devs - Awesome! Good luck, let me know how it goes :)
ReplyDelete@Cafe Fashionista - Thanks :)
This is such a great look!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your smile is gorgeous!
It does look great! What an amazing look!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, I'm a new follower now..
Confessions of a Beautyholic
this is a stunning recreation of her makeup! you're gorgeous, btw! <3
ReplyDeleteWow you are so sweet!!! Great makeup...Lovely blog honey!!! Try checking out mine.
ReplyDeleteHey love your smile so for that...I'm following you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the super sweet comments! ♥
ReplyDelete